• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

No, but I like putting little pieces of tape over the laser on the bottoms of other people's mice (mouses?).

At least you don't have to take the ball out and clean that out anymore :p

the rollers would get all gummed up and full of hair :( no thank you! i did make the mistake of putting my laptop on a glass top coffee table and it took me about 5 minutes to figure out why my mouse wasnt working :) lol

Reactions: TheAtheistReverend
Upvote 0
My wife exchanges hand written letters with a friend of hers (that lives less than 2 miles away). I used to say "pfff" in the back of my mind, but I have come to be a little jealous. I remember when typing was still cumbersome, and handwriting was still the norm for writing school papers, letters, etc.
Though I do prefer typing in general now, I do miss the personality of the pen.
Best font ever.

Upvote 0
My wife exchanges hand written letters with a friend of hers (that lives less than 2 miles away). I used to say "pfff" in the back of my mind, but I have come to be a little jealous. I remember when typing was still cumbersome, and handwriting was still the norm for writing school papers, letters, etc.
Though I do prefer typing in general now, I do miss the personality of the pen.
Best font ever.

I am still in school and personally my pens get their love when it comes to note (science major) so I have to draw a lot of fingers so typing my notes are near impossible ... I guess I got the best of both worlds?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones