• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Hmm... No new post in here since my post 2 days ago? Where is everyone?! LOL
People don't have random thoughts anymore :thinking: lol :p

Well, going into work today, the wind was blowing extra hard that I was walking in a diagonal line while I cross the street. I swore if it wasn't for the fact that the road I was crossing was empty, I'd be hit by a car XD

Upvote 0
My random thought.

What is the color white, really? The vacancy of color all together? Or is it just... a color itself?
Well black is the absence of color so white must be the opposite???? The attendence of color?? LOL
These Radio Shack ads are not the business. You close it, then it pops back up when you load another page. Is it really that crucial?

Those are supposed to be dealt with today from what i heard... maybe it takes some time for them to go all the way away. Are people still getting them every page load??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones