• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Yup. Thrilling isn't it? I'm less than 15 miles from the city. And my brother is in the city for work.

I hope that you and your brother are prepared! The thing that I'm worried about is losing power and cell services. I know that I'll be safe where I am (Upper East Side), but I don't want to lose my internet. :p I went to Duane Reade to get some cookies and predictably saw all the bottled water and batteries gone.

Upvote 0
I hope that you and your brother are prepared! The thing that I'm worried about is losing power and cell services. I know that I'll be safe where I am (Upper East Side), but I don't want to lose my internet. :p I went to Duane Reade to get some cookies and predictably saw all the bottled water and batteries gone.

Good luck to you too. Internet service is what I don't want to lose too! We hit the candy store and now have chocolate, cupcakes and swedish fish to snack on.

Upvote 0

the storm has died so much in the last 12 hours i am sure you will be just fine it is just leaving my area in VA beach and i didnt even lose power today

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones