• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Same thing as sourdough. Local yeasts except more of them cultured. Cheese pierced with needles to let air through.

From Wikipedia:
Letter V, dated October 1722. Daniel Defoe in his 1724 work A tour thro' the whole island of Great Britain notes, "We pass'd Stilton, a town famous for cheese, which is call'd our English Parmesan, and is brought to table with the mites, or maggots round it, so thick, that they bring a spoon with them for you to eat the mites with, as you do the cheese."[4]

That might just apply to Limburger. My brother used to snack in the middle of the night and never noticed the maggots in the cheese.

Upvote 0
Folks from the UK love cheese.
tumblr_ma3jijlbMq1r2w9x4o1_500.jpg

Upvote 0
It's Snow Goose day! The clouds have moved in so I can't see them any more but there were four huge flocks heading southeast earlier. I saw a very tiny flock last night, they must have been paving the way for the big push going on today.
You can definitely hear them. Very different from a Canada Goose. I had a hunter friend that said they taste like burned rubber.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver’s license photo

upload_2016-12-19_19-43-23.png

AUGUSTA, Maine — An ordained Pagan priest finally has gotten the OK to sport goat horns in his Maine driver’s license photo.

Maine resident Phelan Moonsong said that unless he’s sleeping or bathing, he always wears his goat horns, which serve as his spiritual antennae and help him educate others about Paganism.
...me so horny

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones