• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

The revised edition of Monolith's plan will be out soon
20111021sv3.gif

Upvote 0
NYC - (I really don't want this to sound rude (which saying that might *make* it sound rude...))I have a quick question, do you think BF3 will be hard to find? I have been able to find every title I've looked for in the past few years.

Or is the pre-order include some bonus content?

I haven't followed BF3 too much (but that trailer looked epic).

(seriously, that wasn't meant to be rude :) )

Upvote 0
Apparently my brain wasn;t ready for sleep tonight. Started thinking about humanity and space etc... and got this really wacky idea about the start of humanity and our future, so figured id post here :p

so I have a thory that adam and eve are real, and they were actually inter-galactic space travelers trying to find another hospitable planet,to help stop extinction from occuring. And that basically humans are actually a much older species, with a lot more knowledge then we take for granted. and that humanity is actually progressing backwards instead of forwards

and also, how many different advanced species and civilizations have risen and gone extinct already since the start of our galaxy. And that maybe theres no life on the other planets now because they where inhabitable millions of years ago and other organisms had already used the planets for all that their good for.

Upvote 0
Apparently my brain wasn;t ready for sleep tonight. Started thinking about humanity and space etc... and got this really wacky idea about the start of humanity and our future, so figured id post here :p

so I have a thory that adam and eve are real, and they were actually inter-galactic space travelers trying to find another hospitable planet,to help stop extinction from occuring. And that basically humans are actually a much older species, with a lot more knowledge then we take for granted. and that humanity is actually progressing backwards instead of forwards

and also, how many different advanced species and civilizations have risen and gone extinct already since the start of our galaxy. And that maybe theres no life on the other planets now because they where inhabitable millions of years ago and other organisms had already used the planets for all that their good for.

Wow, that's depressing...:(

Upvote 0

Have you ever seen the History show "Ancient Aliens". It's basically about this very thing. That aliens have visited ancient man and shaped us to their goal. It also mentions that a lot of religious texts and pieces could be easily ancient man's interpretations of aliens. It is interesting.

Upvote 0
Have you ever seen the History show "Ancient Aliens". It's basically about this very thing. That aliens have visited ancient man and shaped us to their goal. It also mentions that a lot of religious texts and pieces could be easily ancient man's interpretations of aliens. It is interesting.

I hate that show

Upvote 0

My favorite game Metal Fatigue is based on same stuff . Aliens allow a piece of their technology remotely accessible to humans and then they study human behavior when they access the tech .The technology is actually a study module for aliens to observe.
In the end ,it is concluded that humans are loyal creatures but they make illogical decisions sometimes (Jonas A. choosing brothers over profit).They may be perfect slaves .Onslaught.

Upvote 0
My favorite game Metal Fatigue is based on same stuff . Aliens allow a piece of their technology remotely accessible to humans and then they study human behavior when they access the tech .The technology is actually a study module for aliens to observe.
In the end ,it is concluded that humans are loyal creatures but they make illogical decisions sometimes (Jonas A. choosing brothers over profit).They may be perfect slaves .Onslaught.

I remember playing this game way back! It was one of my favorites. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones