• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

So this guy is standing next to the supervisor's door, and someone asks him if he's waiting for the principal. His reply is, "No, I'm just waiting for the microwave to finish cooking my salmon."

The micro is like twelve feet away. Apparently, he is afraid of microwaves... they're going to fry brain or something.

I said, "--not to mention what happens when those microwaves hit the mercury in that fish..."

Upvote 0
This is your brain

human-brain-picture-id117613065

This is your brain on microwaves.

scanners-headexplode.jpg

Any questions?

Upvote 0
The City Council announces the opening of a new Dog Park at the corner of Earl and Somerset, near the Ralph’s.

They would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park. People are not allowed in the Dog Park. It is possible you will see Hooded Figures in the Dog Park. Do not approach them. Do not approach the Dog Park.The fence is electrified and highly dangerous. Try not to look at the Dog Park, and especially do not look for any period of time at the Hooded Figures. The Dog Park will not harm you.

Upvote 0
Why is this place so hard to navigate these daysm Fair enough phones connect to cars but I'd assume more phone connect to computers so why's there automotive in the dropdown menu and the whole pc and games console section is nowhere to be seen. I'm pretty sure the console gaming used to be a sub section but nothing has sub sections anymore :rolleyes: If you can find the console gaming section link me please :D

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0
Five more days of 'R'oaming.
IMG_20180207_155808.jpg

BTW I always like the welcoming texts when I arrive back in my home country, after the plane has just landed and still taxiing.

' Foreign Affairs Department, PRC, I wish you peace: Please comply with British law, pay attention to the right steering left vehicle, anti-theft fraud. If you go to the European continent, please understand the exit and entry requirements of the destination country, arrange the itinerary. British emergency alarm, emergency call: 999. Embassy of the People's Republic of China Tel: + 44-2074368294, Consulate General of Manchester +44-7828529201, Consulate General of Edinburgh +44-7766667116. Consulate General in Belfast + 44-7895306461. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Global Consular Protection and Services Emergency Call Center Tel + 86-10-12308 / 59913991'

Last edited:
Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones