• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Dear men who wear cologne, OMG!, cut down.

19306024136_3a577d014e_b.jpg

Upvote 0
Just signed up for YouTube TV, figured I'd give it a free trial and maybe lock in on the $35/month fee vs. the $40 that's coming. They finally added stations I really like!

I do get free local TV and a few stations that cable seems to have forgotten I cancelled (but picture quality ain't great) and then I use Roku/apps/websites to watch other stuff so certainly don't need this, I'll give it a whirl and see though.

I'll have to decide what to do about Netflix though...hmmm

Upvote 0
Just signed up for YouTube TV, figured I'd give it a free trial and maybe lock in on the $35/month fee vs. the $40 that's coming. They finally added stations I really like!

I do get free local TV and a few stations that cable seems to have forgotten I cancelled (but picture quality ain't great) and then I use Roku/apps/websites to watch other stuff so certainly don't need this, I'll give it a whirl and see though.

I'll have to decide what to do about Netflix though...hmmm

Just the Roku is fine. I want the Golf Channel for the Vulcan. I've got MLB.

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones