• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

We need more emojis on www.androidforums.com
I'm not disapproving, just really, really sad.
Yeah, that's why I sometimes pull them from elsewhere :)
dreadlocks.gif

Upvote 0
Congratulations @rootabaga!!! :)
Like most folks I’ve been surprised by some of the names caught up in the metoo sexual harassment scandal.

But I’ve been absolutely shocked that the name that didn’t soar to the top of the list was Charlie Sheen. :D
Why, he more or less admitted doing what he was doing every day. He actually bragged about it.

Upvote 0
So ... just out of the blue, Android Auto is pretty stinking cool. Much better than the crap in either of my KIA's (UVO) and I like it much better than Sync on the Ford. I will be getting an AA head unit at some point but I gotta say, just using the Pixel 2XL is freaking awesome. Very easy to use and it works right every time I have needed it.

Anyway, that's what I was randomly thinking about. Back to your day.

Upvote 0
We want to take it back to be a nice classy club in jinan. JinanCity foreign club . Opening this Friday 🔜Free unlimited beers 🍻 🍺 , whisky 🥃 and cola . Free cocktails 🍹 . 50🕺🏽for men and free for ladies 💃🏽. Meet the best Dj’s in the city . Jinan finest 🎧Dj obremps and Dj snow . Don’t miss the show . It’s legit 💯. City bar 🔥every where you go 🔥🔥. Nice conducive VIP rooms . Available . Well protected security . Jinan city club everywhere you go . We care . Drink till mama calls

Reactions: Member2047631
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones