• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Isn't it amazing how politicians can produce so many words, yet say so little. Avoiding answering questions is a real skill.

Way back.. when i was a little psion.. I got hooked on the Foundation series of books by Isaac Asimov...

In one of the early ones, a leader came in.. and spoke for an hour.. everyone thought this was important.. but one of the characters did a mathematical analysis of what he said.. and concluded that he said "nothing" during the time.

I now always do a mental check of this whenever ANYONE is doing a speach... most of the time..

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Way back.. when i was a little psion.. I got hooked on the Foundation series of books by Isaac Asimov...

In one of the early ones, a leader came in.. and spoke for an hour.. everyone thought this was important.. but one of the characters did a mathematical analysis of what he said.. and concluded that he said "nothing" during the time.

I now always do a mental check of this whenever ANYONE is doing a speach... most of the time..
I used to do this, we had books on tape, always done a mental check on the speaker and author too, it was impressive on how they speak, we used to do them in winter season throughout the house.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones