• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Hell yeah!
Salt and vinegar is compulsory with fish and chips

Now I'm so hungry for fish and chips. Many years ago there was a fast food franchise called Alfie's that put together decent fish and chips. Likely didn't compare to what you have available but was stellar for Kansas. Sadly, they didn't survive. Nice crisp planks of fish and chips wrapped up in a newspaper. :) Naturally it was up to the individual to salt and vinegar their meal to their desire. I was a regular patron and malt vinegar on the chips was not bad either. :)

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
I never got that wrappped in newspaper thing. Why, why, why is that tasty?

Traditional. Part of the experience. You have to realise that fish and chips is a traditional seaside food item. As we we know, everything tastes better outdoors.
Imagine sitting on a seaside bench, looking out to the sea, on a glorious evening, with your newspaper wrapped fish supper. Honestly, what could be better?

Upvote 0
Traditional. Part of the experience. You have to realise that fish and chips is a traditional seaside food item. As we we know, everything tastes better outdoors.
Imagine sitting on a seaside bench, looking out to the sea, on a glorious evening, with your newspaper wrapped fish supper. Honestly, what could be better?

Pretty much anything.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Why's this racist
images-5.jpg

when this isn't? :thinking:
MV5BMTY3OTg2OTM3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY5OTA3._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_-1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones