1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Random vibration during calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thatkidmatt, Aug 29, 2011.

1. thatkidmatt

thatkidmatt Newbie

So my friend has had an Incredible since release and, in general, has had no problems. (As opposed to my own, which suffered a tragic mishap with a wooden roller coaster)

Anyway, just recently - in the past week, particularly - his phone has been vibrating randomly during phonecalls. He is not receiving notifications or any incoming emails or texts, yet the phone is vibrating... vigorously. In general, in will vibrate in sets of 3 or 4 short bursts, beginning with the time a call is sent or received, continuing through the duration of the call, and again when the call is ended. At first I thought it was an issue with his ROM, and then his mother started having the same problem. Here's the kicker though, while he uses a rooted Incredible booting CM7; she uses an absolutely, bona fide stock Incredible 2.

I'm stumped.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I can see why you're stumped. Only thing I can figure based on what you said is an app they both have that deals with call settings or vibe/tone management or something along those lines. Perhaps it got a bunk update which would be noticed by both of them.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews