1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Randon photos and images

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DNT123, Jul 18, 2013.

1. DNT123

DNT123 Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2013
    Male
    California
    Upon re-boots I suddenly have random photos of people and screenshots of a keyboard (like 45 of them) saved to my sd card. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert
    None

Mar 11, 2012
    Male
    umm... can you identify the people? are any of them wearing nametags by chance or have distinctive tattoos?

lol no but i dont know what to tell you unless its not on your external but your internal and you flashed someone elses cwm backup onto your phone

3. Cermoon

Cermoon Newbie
    None

Feb 18, 2013
    I think touchpal keyboard comes with those images. A bunch of different themed keyboard images and a few pics of random people. Maybe part of some tutorial. I believe you can create an empty file to drop in those folders to make the media scan ignore a folders contents. Someone else may have to chime in on this one as I can't remember the file name to create. Something like. .nomedia. I'll confirm and edit this post with the correct name if someone else doesn't best me to it

4. Cermoon

Cermoon Newbie
    None

Feb 18, 2013
    To make sure. Can you long press one of the images and check details for file location. Give you a better idea on just what your looking at. Some gallery apps let you exclude folders right from the gallery view.