• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant: Moto-X vs. Droid MAXX Pricing

I love this review. Best one I've seen so far. This is an honest cut-to-the-chase look at what this phone is. Pity that most of the other reviewers were bought off by whomever to bash this device in favor of the Moto X.

I cannot imagine someone buying the Droid Maxx and being disappointed.

Upvote 0
The question was NOT directed at me, but I thought I would let you know that I recently purchased the NOKIA DT-900 Wireless Charging Pad from Amazon. It worked on the first try with my MAXX that has the Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case on it (also purchased from Amazon). Just set the MAXX on the pad, the light illuminates on the Pad so you know it is charging (with the MAXX silenced) and once the MAXX is fully charged, the light goes off. If the MAXX is not silenced, it lets you know it is charging.

Really neat and convenient.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones