• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

When people interupt your own game or show, just for a second and makes you really erase everything, the game and recording show, as well as when you are trying to write down something so unique, that you end up using a soda bottle on it, since you can remember why they are angry at you. She means nothing to me, and yet she is my mother.

Upvote 0
obsessive compulsives...
I work with one, attention span of a squirrel...I'm working up about 15 feet, in a tight little area.
I hand him tools I am not using, ask for a file
I waited FIVE minutes while he wiped the tools and put them away. rolled up the wrench pouch (still needed the wrench later). Rearranged MY toolbox..and then I calmly asked for my file
'Oh yea, I forgot'.. I give him another coupe minutes...and wheres the SFT19 bearing?!?!??! Ohhh yeaaa..

I swear OCD + Xanax is NOT a good combo
Oh, wow. Doesn't sound like too much fun. Hang in there!

Reactions: justanotherguy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones