1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phases, Sep 11, 2008.

1. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

My Ex hacked My phones need help thread:maddroid:

2. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

Slow your roll Casanova
    This cute girl did you do a background check on her?:thinking: credit check, criminal record check how about a Diagnostic check for Mental Disorders, :goofydroid:??? In this day trust but verify, trust but verify:thumbsupdroid:

3. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Hahahaa... :) Hmmm SS number, credit check, criminal record check, diagnostic check. hmmm... hahahaha :)
    Mental check, huamn relations check, hmm.... comes from an intelligent family hmmm.... What else hmm... Funny hmmm...
    similiar intrest with mine, too bad she does not come from a farm not the city though hmmm... Maybe weapons check on her?

joe71 likes this.
  4. Milo Willamson

Why out of the blue, my brain commandeered sleep?

joe71 likes this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

What's going on with AF?. Suddenly I'm seeing a load of Vote for Trump, Jeffrey Epstein is innocent ads, etc.

Well voting in US elections is not going to happen with me of course, and is P&CA, and i got no idea who "Jeffrey Epstein" is.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

ALL CAPS! ALL FRIGGIN' CAPS!
    Multiple swipe up posts. How are you supposed to read something so long and so hard to read?
    It might be a Boston/New England thing though. :thinking:

7. Milo Willamson

Why dis windows ten only allows you to select half of your photos, when transfering over to another new folder?
    Gee idiots, fix that problem, so you can have many other people who do not have that problem?

dontpanicbobby likes this.
  8. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

You can't move one half, then the next half?

9. Milo Willamson

Well the files are usually cut up with different ones, and I did not want those other ones, so I had to highlight nearly 2,000 photos over to my comp,
    I only upload a fraction on them on my media sites.

Speaking of the devil, how come the android media page will not allow any type of uploading my moto edge plus, photos?

10. Bearsyzf

Bearsyzf Android Expert

My appetite, i'm all hungry for something to eat but when i get it it's like i loose all interest in it and i'm not hungry anymore :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

joe71 likes this.
  11. Milo Willamson

My depression got the bitter hold of me duration of the past few days, surprisngly I slept really early last evening, and felt better now.

12. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Toast joints closing down. Never had a chance to eat in one.
    There was a 4 hour wait on .my 1 hour trip to Providence. Busses are bettee!

13. Milo Willamson

Ya know people.
    Welll people in general always saying something so idiotic on what I should know though,
    even inside the remote general idealism of loathing over a soulless muddy water talk.
    "Yeah we get it you wanted something that is not there, what the heck are you talking about? No one understands you,
    even if you are somewhat apprenace even more, teach us different ways on communication...." Yeah simple b.s., hey ever read a book or five at the same time?

14. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

TULIPS! Screw Tulips.

15. olbriar

olbriar  

When you've lived in your house so long that your remodel needs remodeling.

joe71 and lunatic59 like this.
  16. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

That describes my body perfectly.

olbriar likes this.
  17. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Humidity. You can be in the middle of a blizzard, layered up and still sweat if it's humid enough. WTF?

18. Milo Willamson

why suddenly it got from summer to fall in less in a moment notice?
    Get rid of Time Savings everyone!!! Down with Time savings!!

19. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

^This. Changing clocks forward/backward twice a year is a relatively recent invention, and where I live in the UK is overall counter-productive (in terms of accidents the darker evenings are estimated to at least cancel out the lighter mornings, and in terms of wellbeing being dark by the time you get home is unhelpful). Any rational government would abolish it and stick with summer time.

Of course rational government is always in short supply, and our current one is the least rational of my lifetime, so I expect they'll utterly resist any such call and if they caved in they'd choose bloody GMT ("winter time") all year round just because it "sounds British"...

20. Milo Willamson

Day ? No windows ten .. ..... Gasoline??

21. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

The entire last two weeks :maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::thumbsdowndroid::thumbsdowndroid:

22. ozonetrooper

ozonetrooper Member

I have been off for a week and had to go back to work yesterday ....

23. Milo Willamson

Wow only a week, was off the entire month of March through April.

24. Milo Willamson

So I accidetly picked up my samsung tablet's pen from the tip, the nub camed clean off, broke half way through, trying to fix it for the past few minutes now, I placed some graphite from a pencil... maybe by pressing on the eraser part it might pop it out.