• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

People that are no where near as super genius as I am...

Why oh why!?

XD

I'm sorry, but NO ONE can beat that post! I bow unto thee!

bowing.jpg

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
The first part was a quote from kandpr. I forgot to add the quotes and change to italicsl
The AMEN was mine.

"I dont assume everyone is a geek . But if you want to root/flash custom ROMs ,I do take the liberty to make certain assumptions .

You know how to download a file

You know how to extract a file using Winrar
You know how to click a button .
Also somewhat clean language [tx bro i diff KP no root makes no sense]"

AMEN!!!!

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I want to rant about bad drivers. I honestly think 70% of people should not drive any type of vehicles and have their driver license taken away. Almost everyday going to work and coming from home, I see stupid azz drivers cut someone off, tailgate someone, don't tie down their crap down on the truck bed, speeding, and the worst, text and drive. Are these numskulls trying to cause accidents?

Upvote 0
I want to rant about bad drivers. I honestly think 70% of people should not drive any type of vehicles and have their driver license taken away. Almost everyday going to work and coming from home, I see stupid azz drivers cut someone off, tailgate someone, don't tie down their crap down on the truck bed, speeding, and the worst, text and drive. Are these numskulls trying to cause accidents?

I would add one more here....blatantly speed up and run a red light...after it has already changed to red, whether on their phone or not.

Upvote 0

If someone tail gates me,I slow down :D

Speeding is what gets me though. There's a reason that a 25 zone is a 25 zone. Don't go 50mph down that #$@(""?+!+=$_;?/$@=+"_$@#+?=#&$@&=+_cking road!

Upvote 0
Pass on the right, drive straight from the turn only lane, hurry up and stop, ignore turn indicators, yak on cellphone, and give dirty looks to drivers of sub $30,000 vehicles. I'm from Michigan, the training grounds for the third worst drivers in the world.

The most fun place in the world to drive is FL during Snowbird season. Between tourists, Snowbirds, and full time retirees, you will never find a more clueless bunch of drivers.

Upvote 0
Political ads. I don't care what party or faction you represent, give me a better reason to vote for you than "My opponent kicks puppies!"

Aaaaaymen! Bro Swang! I testifiiih to that ! Ok, my rant also include when a politician, ANY politician goes to parts of the country or states where you KNOW they would never otherwise set foot in, if it werent for an election, and then INSULT the citizens by "imitating" them jist to get their vote.

This Romney type person went somewhere in a southern state and addressed the crowd calling them "yawl"..and made some wisecrack about "eatn grits" for breakfast this morning. What? That right there tells me when someones genuine or sincere....looooooses my vote (iiiiih hate my Swype keypad) when he said "yawl"....
monkey1.gif

...ok, whew!...had to rant "up in here today"

Reactions: brotherswing
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones