• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rapid Batt DC and have to pull it from time to time

mikecox

Nov 23, 2012
San Diego
For some reason by battering isn't lasting the day. I have checked checked to see if there is an app running; checked CPU use, checked running apps; with Android Assist, cleared apps from the "recent apps" list.

I recently installed "e Mobile Security"; but I don't think that's it because I think I started noticing this problem before I installed it.

The other strange thing; and I don't know if it's related, is; a couple of times recently I had to actually remove the battery to get the phone to turn on. This morning, when I took it off the charger it wouldn't turn on but the green light was flashing at the bottom. After pulling the battery it started right up; and the green light was no longer flashing; and the battery shows a full charge.

Is it possible that it's the battery?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones