1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rapid Fire :: Pew! Pew!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Knaw, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Knaw

Knaw Lurker

Hi! I'm Wes, and seeking help or information concerning an app I'd like to have created. I'm posting this introduction so I can attach a picture in my request which I will reply to this initial post.

Thanks,
    -Wes

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Knaw

Knaw Lurker

So I'm not even sure if this is possible, but I'm seeking an app that will run alongside another app (a game, specifically) and make a section of the screen act in "turbo mode" like a console controller.

The game I'm addicted to is Guns GirlZ and in the game different weapons have different rates of fire. Pistols can fire 10 shots per second, or as fast as you can tap the screen. After a heated battle my thumb aches. So I'm hoping for an app that will just let me hold my finger down on the fire button and it presses it repeatedly for me.

This could apply full screen, and would probably be an easier request, however I'm not sure how it would affect the movement joystick, and some of the weapons are deployment weapons that can only exist one at a time and rapid firing them would deplete the ammo too quickly.

In the screenshot below, you can see the area I'm wanting to affect is a single circle on the right side of the screen. Any of those circles would be fine as you can move your equipment around.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!
    -Wes

3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

4. Knaw

Knaw Lurker

I tried out the frep and it works... but not well. I can record tapping the button very quickly, and it plays well when I hit it, but if I touch the screen for any other reason (Like moving the joystick) the recorded action stops.

5. Knaw

Knaw Lurker

I am willing to pay someone to create this app...

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Drop a line to the FRep dev, sounds like he already has a good start for what you want.

7. Knaw

Knaw Lurker

I did, and he speaks very broken English. He told me how to make it so touching the screen wouldn't interrupt the recorded action, however it still makes movement jittery while the action is playing. Also the recorded action is very limited. What I'm really looking for is an app that let's you place a spot on the screen that when you hold your thumb or finger on it it sends rapid intermittent signals to the phone instead of a continuous signal.