• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rate the signature above you

10/10 for your rather techy Description of Android
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
9/10

Would have given you the BIG 10 score if your sig said something like:

"I am a recovered Crackberryholic"
OR
I have recovered from Crackberryholism
OR
"I beat my Crackberry Addiction, Android saved me!"

My favorite Blackberry that I ever had was the 8700c, back in the day...def fav
blackberry-8700c_00.jpg

I need to use that last sig phrase, thats exactly how I feel! Also had a Storm1 for the longest! ehhhhhhhhhh :(
Android sure has beat my Crackberry Addiction. :p

Upvote 0
Nope & NOPE!

Just figured it couldn't hurt to be in plain view more.
(For OBVIOUS reasons) Got sick of seeing people mistreat/disrespect others.
Others not knowing the rules or perhaps not seeing the originating thread when they sign up. The forum I moderate on has a locked thread Titled "Site Rules/Guidlines, Read Before Posting"
at the top of the Forum Homepage, AND at the top of each subforum section, That way theres no excuse anyone gets outta line. Its great, cuz the forum is squeaky clean & Positive.
I will also say that I enjoy this community very much. There are INDEED a TON of very bright, friendly, knowledgeable, & positive people here. And thats why I invest SO much of my time here, reading, responding, and of course playing the forum games! ;) :p
I realize there is no such thing as a perfect community either.
I'm only trying to help out in my own way. There's nothing wrong with that. ;)

7/10
On your sig, I happen to like twitter somewhat.
I sometimes find that I can get tech news faster on twitter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones