• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Raveing and ranting about metropsc sterotypes

tsm

Dec 29, 2011
Okay so i got a admire for xmas, my very first ever driod. well i messed it up, took it into the store hopeing they could fix it, nows a good time to mention im 23 years old and look to b about 18 or 19 and have long blonde hair, well the mean lady at the store told me my phone was rooted and there was nothing they could do for me............After finally bothering my father enough (he was the one that got me the phone) i got him to take it in, he wlked in the store told them it didnt work they tryed to turn in on and it wouldnt so they told him they would order a new one and and the replcement would b here in 2 busniess days!!!! It makes me mad enough that i could spit nails tho cause he is not the one paying the bill but yet they couldnt help me because i look like a kid!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else have any experiences like this would love to hear about them...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones