• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

disgruntled

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
So my family just recently switched to Verizon from T-Mobile and all got 4g LTE phones with a new plan. I got razr for $300, my brother got a bionic for $200, and my mom got a thunderbolt for $100. So i was wondering, did we either miss out on same phone for my $300 less (in my case), or more money for a less superior phone in my mother and brother case? We bought our phones last Saturday...

You went to a Verizon store and got everything set up, correct? This penny deal that your seeing is probably something through a third party vendor that you would have to order online and wait for the phones to get to you and most likely would have had problems setting up brand new accounts and transferring phone numbers...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones