1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

RAZR MAXX Dock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cboss, Mar 21, 2013.

1. cboss

cboss Member

OK, I'm totally confused.
    I'm looking for a charging dock for my wife's RAZR MAXX. I've searched the forums and the internet.
    We really like the Motorola dock, but we have an OtterBox commuter case on the phone and I'm wondering if it will fit in the dock.
    Anyone using this dock, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mcoomer

mcoomer Member

I have the dock but not the OtterBox. Due to the shape of the dock I don't think you can fit a case on it.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR Newbie

I have the Motorola dock, it works with the case I have, but those otterboxes are bigger from what I have seen. It comes with a spacer that allows it to fit with no case at all, or remove it to fit with the case.
    I use it to listen to Pandora at work with a wired connection to my bookshelf radio. It's nice to have a fully charged phone at the end of the workday...while using it too.

4. CptTom

CptTom Newbie

I have the dock for my MAXX and highly recommend it. As I look at it right now, there is a plate to take up the extra room that a RAZR has. It should work for you. They normally go for 40 bucks but got mine for 18 NIB on ebay.

5. shelland

shelland Well-Known Member

Mine fits fine with the Cruzer Lite case. I haven't had the Commuter (although have one on my son's Nexus) to say for sure, but I'm guessing the back is too thick for it to fit on the Motorola dock. I got my docks at Verizon on clearance a few weeks ago for $15 (although that was with 25% discount).

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews