1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Razr Maxx ICS OS

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by MommasDroid, Aug 8, 2012.

1. MommasDroid

MommasDroid Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Unpaid EVERYTHING!
    Michigan and currently trying to escape. I HATE M
    I need a new phone FAST and DESPERATELY!!! I don't want to get a phone in a hurry and be sorry later, but after looking for pre-paid smart phones that have long battery life, front facing camera and large screen (my eyes are going very bad), and NO FRIGGING CONTRACT! Im disabled and there are times I wont be able to pay on time, and if the cell phone service provider service is all janky and I need to switch, I thought I would go with my first choice Motorola Razr Maxx. So in an article I read, any phone can be on a monthly basis as long as you buy it out-right which I do not have a problem with. So my one problem with this phone is that it runs on ICS and I continue to read nothing good about Ice Cream Sandwich from how some apps won't work to just plain hating it. Can I switch from ICS to Gingerbread or is this a done deal? :mad: Also, can any phone be flashed to another company tho they don't service a certain phone and will I have to take it in to have service started? If not, what info do I need to give them?:thinking:

Advertisement