1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Razr Maxx lcd screen cracked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TooBad, Apr 22, 2012.

1. TooBad

TooBad Lurker

Hi,
    Where can I find a new Razr Maxx lcd screen? I know how to install it, just need to find one......Badly.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

I wish I had an area here at Android Forums that might help you in your search. There is only one place and here is it's link:

Android Lounge - Android Forums

You might, if you haven't, try a google search... ebay. Try calling your local repair establishments. I wish I could be of more help. Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

TooBad likes this.
  3. TooBad

TooBad Lurker

4. olbriar

olbriar  

I think those YouTube help vids are wonderful. I've not had to use one yet... crossing fingers.. but I have watched a few in an effort to help another. Your phone is pretty new as you say.. but still... accidents happen new or not. I hope you can find one and I'm very sorry you are needing a replacement.

TooBad likes this.
  5. TooBad

TooBad Lurker

I just took the back cover off with my thumb nail. It comes off very easily....haha
    They say you can not take out the battery. Well that's bs. Just a finger nail and a few screws. I guess I have to go the insurance route. Was trying to save a few bucks and a lot of time re-installing apps.
    The Gorrila glass did not break and did not get any scratches on it.

6. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

7. TooBad

TooBad Lurker

I found the first link today, but did not find the second one. You have to wonder how legit they are with all the misspled words decribing the items they sell at alieavyexpress. And no phone number or address to contact them at. It's kind of scary.