• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root razr stuck in fastboot mode??

Hello all this will be my first thread, Im having a problem with my moto razr xt912. i tries to update to the new os that leaked out but while i was using drazr fastboot my phone stopped working, all its showing is a black screen with white writing saying
" ap fastboot flash mode (s) (boot failure)
0a.6c
to return to normal mode- first press power key to power down

device is LOCKED, status code:0

Battery low
cannot program
connected

invalid cg otv (cg: webtop): invalid sp data
invalid cg version (cg: webtop)
invalid cg otu (cg: webtop)

Thats it i cant make it shut down or restart or anything.
Ive tries a few different booting programs and none seem to work.
Please if theres anyone out there that might even have a hint let me know....
Thank you
The newbie Blake

Hello all this will be my first thread, Im having a problem with my moto razr xt912. i tries to update to the new os that leaked out but while i was using drazr fastboot my phone stopped working, all its showing is a black screen with white writing saying
" ap fastboot flash mode (s) (boot failure)
0a.6c
to return to normal mode- first press power key to power down

device is LOCKED, status code:0

Battery low
cannot program
connected

invalid cg otv (cg: webtop): invalid sp data
invalid cg version (cg: webtop)
invalid cg otu (cg: webtop)

Thats it i cant make it shut down or restart or anything.
Ive tries a few different booting programs and none seem to work.
Please if theres anyone out there that might even have a hint let me know....
Thank you
The newbie Blake

Me too :(
I Found a way! Hold all three buttons down till the phone shuts off, then let go just the power button *still hold the vol buttons wala your into bootloader then just reboot device

Reactions: 3nd3r
Upvote 0
try charge separately with original charger you received with item. then once you've charged it for a while go back to fastboot mode. use RSDLite to flash a rom back onto your phone. dont think ul be able to backup anything now.. just had same issue as you.. your phones prob sorted by now anyways but for future ref i guess!

Upvote 0
The phone needs charged but wont in bootloader mode. My razr got stuck on bootloader mode and had to return mine with my warranty. Idt theres a way around this unless you tore your razr apart and manually charged the battery.

I read somewhere you can charge your battery via fastboot as long as you have the original cable for the phone. I have used matts utility to back to sanity. I probably will donate. He has saved my butt multiple times!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones