I have a Bionic which is terrible. After many attempts from VZW to fix, they are offering me a Razr as a replacement. I figured you guys would know best. Ive read reviews and specs on it but you guys actually have used it and know what its capable of. Coming from the Bionic, I know itll be an upgrade but this is pretty much the last thing VZW is going to do to satisfy this customer. If this phone craps out, im pretty much stuck with it for the life of my contract. Is there anything you guys can tell me to help make this decision easier? Basically they said they can offer me any device but the Nexus. I really feel like if I pressed hard enough I could get that device, given I have a moto device now that has absolutely ruined their reputation with me. I told him I did NOT want another moto device but I understand its supposed to be a better phone. What do you guys think?