1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

re: have ZTE 4G driver problem in my new/used laptop

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reble, Sep 27, 2015.

1. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

This is a HP Presario C700 laptop, Os Win7 Home 32bit. I just got this laptop from a pawn shop not to long ago. I am trying to move some pictures from the cell phone (a ZTE 4G N9510) to my laptop. Now I have done this chore many times in the past for varus laptops. and tower computers that I have owned. I did all the right steps, in the right order. I tried 7 times, installing, unistalling, and installing. I always end up with the same message in devices and printers folder. see the attached picture. I have no idea why it isn't working this time. See the yellow triangle in the picture.

Steve

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

The drivers are in the device itself (I have this phone as well), just make sure the "connect to PC" option is set to "install drivers" before plugging in USB

4. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

Yes I know the drivers are in the phone. I have done it many times with no problems when I have to wipe the hard drive partition clean and do a new install on every pease of software I use. When the hard drive gets to full of junk and drags Win7 down to a snail's pace.

5. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

I don't know why. But the drivers in the phone just won't install to the laptop right. Other then that the phone works fine.

Steve

6. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

Could it be the laptop it self? This is the 1st time installing the ZTE 4G drivers on this laptop.

Ste

7. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Try different USB port or different data cable there are cables only for charging and data so give that a try

8. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

It IS possible that your Windows OS has so much crapware & BS on/in it that can be causing your issues.. Someone I know had wipe/restore PC back to basic stock to get it to allow them do anything..

roadkill42 likes this.
  9. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

problem was solved when I had to wipe the partition on the laptop because I was messing with an android for windows emulator. When I uninstalled the emulator it wiped out files for the wifi and my email downloader/reader. Neather worked.

bcrichster and roadkill42 like this.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews