• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Re-installing HTC Hub on Synergy

evoliphant

Lurker
Sep 2, 2011
I recently flashed Synergy on my EVO and have really loved this ROM. Very stable and really smooth ( no lag ) to navigate. When I initially installed the ROM it put HTC Hub on my phone. I'm not really sure how this happened, but Hub is no longer on there and I want to reinstall it without having to reflash the ROM if possible.

I did a back up right after flashing with TiBackup and I'm wondering if I can just restore some files using that program to get it back on the phone? Does anyone know which files I would need to restore to get HTC Hub back on my Synergy ROM?

Edit: I guess I could just reflash without wiping, couldn't I? Would that change any of my settings that I've put in. I'd hate to lose all that work. :-/

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA.

I recently flashed Synergy on my EVO and have really loved this ROM. Very stable and really smooth ( no lag ) to navigate. When I initially installed the ROM it put HTC Hub on my phone. I'm not really sure how this happened, but Hub is no longer on there and I want to reinstall it without having to reflash the ROM if possible.

I did a back up right after flashing with TiBackup and I'm wondering if I can just restore some files using that program to get it back on the phone? Does anyone know which files I would need to restore to get HTC Hub back on my Synergy ROM?

Edit: I guess I could just reflash without wiping, couldn't I? Would that change any of my settings that I've put in. I'd hate to lose all that work. :-/

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA.
you should at least wipe dalvik cache and cache and then re-flash the rom. do not do data as that will wipe you settings and apps.

Reactions: evoliphant
Upvote 0
Thanks. I just reflashed the ROM and it's back. Now I just have to figure out why in the world Market doesn't see all the apps I have on my phone. Says I don't have them installed but I do.... ugh. I LOVE this ROM. I really don't want to flash something else because of something that seems correctable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones