1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

re long times waiting for customer service for a vibrant...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PlowRox, Feb 20, 2011.

1. PlowRox

None

Jul 31, 2010
    Rock Mover
    Climax Kansas
    ok [unlike the rest of y'all] I c the posts for the topic...bear with me.. only 1 of 4 applied..and not it wasn't current....

i spent over 48 mins b4 they picked up the line on 611.....

we talked about the gps on the camera..contacts on txt msg [multiple] mms error on send server msg...morons said to remove - and ()'s...which didn't fix it btw!

The delay on a Friday night..didn't have to do with a vibrant call

nor did the request after the first "dare i call the cust service ...person a moron"... that seems to be a fighting word around here of late...

regardless the idiot on cust service i spoke with had no clue about the above...and tried to tell me it was the family allowances that was stopping my pic msg from going thru...then told me it was the - or the () in the phone number....

short story long.... they didn't have an answer for any of the above problems...and the only good news was after the first "yaa hoo" told me it was family allowances problem... i told her to get me a real rep.. and to go the heck away...

so after i got a rep that knew what the heck was going on with the vibrant... all of the above errors were reported... on a trouble ticket!

I know some of u care whats going on here...

like I said short story long....

I asked about v2.3... was told..yes its gonna happen....

but its gonna be the last one/update

..................crap...ok at least thats good news...............

but they were quick to say its gonna be dragged out like the v2.2 one was...

duh go figure

long story short... the above problems...[that you have been complaining about..... but have not called in] [lets hope you do!] I called in... and got some comments towards......

I thought I'd share them...

All of the above relates to the t-mobile vibrant... I know some of y'all like to post in the wrong places..for help....

THIS POST IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THE RIGHT PHONE!

Enjoy ! :)

Advertisement