• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Read Email from Sky / Virgin not showing in Android Email

blueuk808

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
Apologies if this has been asked / answered before - have tried searching but it's a difficult problem to describe!

I have Sky and Virgin pop email addresses, and whenI set up my accounts on my phone, the email app won't load any historical message. It will detect new messages when they arrive but once I have read them they are removed from the phones inbox.

When I go onto the web to see my email accounts, the messages are still there and marked as unread, however on my phone, even when I hit load more messages, I just get an empty inbox.

I have tried the stock email app, enhanced email and several others and they all o the same. Is there any way of getting the email app (currently on enhanced email) to keep a certain number of days worth of email in the phones mail folders?

Thanks for any help in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones