1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

*READ* Save up your money for something big

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chevanlol360, Aug 10, 2012.

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Android Expert

MiguelAMX likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. The informant

The informant Well-Known Member

If Boost gets the Galaxy S2 as rumored I will be very pissed off because I just bought the Evo Design...

3. traciefly

traciefly Newbie

I just got the EVO too and I will take it back to wait for the Samsung SII or SIII....those phones are worth the wait...:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. DaddyZap

DaddyZap Android Enthusiast

Not me, I am keeping my EVO. To be honest Boost/Virgin's coverage is not that good. The phone barley works at my house and one of my jobs. Just we camping in New Hampshire the past few days and once I got to the western part of Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, no service. It was nice watching my friend on his old beat up junky Verizon phone text and make all the calls he needed to. So for me no matter what phone they come out with if the service doesnt work well what good is it ? What does it matter ? The EVO does everything well with the service I have.

5. The informant

The informant Well-Known Member

I don't think I can return mine. I bought it when it first came out :l

6. MiguelAMX

MiguelAMX Well-Known Member

dual core 1.2ghz 4.5inch gorilla glass stock jelly bean qwerty unlocked bootloader device :D ?!?!?

I can only dream ..

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews