1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Real debrid issues

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Chris Robbins, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Chris Robbins

Chris Robbins Lurker

I have Amazon Fire TV with Kodi with a VPN and everything is updated with a real-debrid account that is current I login to watch a TV show or movie it gives me a hundred real-debrid links I tried reauthorizing clearing cache a updating URL everything I could think of but it keeps skipping the real-debrid links like they're not there is there anything I could do to get these things to work since I'm paying for a premium service

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LukeRey

LukeRey Lurker

I dont know about that vpn but I just installed the privacy hero app and it has been working really well for me. It is only 5 dollars per month and it is super straightforward and easy to use, just installed it and I have access to US and UK netflix as well as BBC and I am from Canada! Sorry I couldnt be of more help but I hope that this helped enough.

privacyhero.com/fire

Amazon Fire TV

Amazon Fire TV Forum

com.amazon.storm.lightning.client.aosp

The free Amazon Fire TV mobile app for iOS/Android/Fire OS enhances your Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry (no more hunting and pecking), and quick access to your favorite apps and games. It features: Voice search (not available in all countries) Simple navigation Playback controls Keyboard for simple text entry Quick access to your apps and games Compatibility: • Multicast-enabled router required • Designed for simple navigation and playback control of Fire TV streaming media players • For gameplay, use the remote included with your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire TV Game Controller

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs