• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Real problem! Play store accept and buy won't work

SpungeWorthy

Jul 4, 2012
When I try to purchase anything from play store the "accept and buy" button won't "press" no matter how ,any times I hit it. The button accept and buy its not normal, it is dark gray on the top and the bottom and the appropriate light gray through the middle... I already tried to fox permissions and there s no change. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance..

When I try to purchase anything from play store the "accept and buy" button won't "press" no matter how ,any times I hit it. The button accept and buy its not normal, it is dark gray on the top and the bottom and the appropriate light gray through the middle... I already tried to fox permissions and there s no change. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance..

Did you accept Google's terms right above accept and buy button I do believe? That's only reason it should be greyed out

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

Upvote 0
Did you accept Google's terms right above accept and buy button I do believe? That's only reason it should be greyed out

When I click "terms of service" of takes me to a web page that has no check box for agreement
Here's a screen shot:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344563424530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344563424530.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 36
Upvote 0
Look at your screen shot. Look at that little line right above "Terms & Conditions" and below "Accept and Buy". It says "I agree to the Payments for Google Play Terms of Service." That's a check box in front of that line. Tap it to check it. Now you should be able to hit "Accept and Buy".

By the way, is your username a Seinfeld reference?

Thanks on the more detailed instructions

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones