1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Real Racing 2 on Android out now!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Wom, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. treb1797

treb1797 Extreme Android User

Did you get it to download?? Mine gets stuck at 0%...0MB of 379MB

3. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

Im at 5% of 448 MB :D Took me 20 min to get that far.

4. treb1797

Post when/if you get it complete..thanks

5. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

It's past midnight here, so don't expect an update from me soon. Will keep my phone on while going to sleep :D I just hope to have it available when i wake up, haha :D

treb1797 likes this.
  6. ogrenator

ogrenator Android Enthusiast

not compatible with 3VO yet..boo

7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

8. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert

It would be interesting to see which devices are actually supported. I too find it weird that there aren't very many reviews.

9. treb1797

After 3 attempts of getting stuck at 23% downloaded over 4G I deleted & tried to reinstall the app. I am now getting the message that my device ( Samsung DROID Charge ) does not support it. Anybody else been able to download this w/ any success?

10. hahaha what

hahaha what Android Enthusiast

the droid x is the only device i have that this app is compatible with. laffo

treb1797 likes this.
  11. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

The US version says it's compatible with my old Evo 4G which I don't own anymore.

12. Vanquished

Ya, that doesn't make any sense. There are several more reviews up. Everyone had or has problems with the download. Those that do have the game working are running it on older devices (EVO 4G, Epic, Galaxky S, etc.).

It appears they are boycotting new(er) devices. :eek:

13. SupremeBeaver

SupremeBeaver Android Enthusiast

Currently downloading for Desire HD. I find it hard to believe it's not compatible for the EVO 3D but it is for the older Desire HD lol. Could be because im getting the European version. Maybe for those who are getting incompatible errors and are rooted, try setting your sim to a European country using Market Access.

Anyway my download went up to 210MB within 10 minutes, but now slowed down dramatically. I'll let you guys know when it finishes.

14. ogrenator

this happened with a few other games recently...older phones got the support first then the newer ones did...another day im guessing and we will have it on our new phones

15. ogrenator

on a side note apparently Dead Space is out on our phones now...

16. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

17. Shocky

Shocky Android Expert

Purchase full version inside the app? no thanks. Done this before and everytime I re-install them it asks me to purchase them again.

I'll buy it when they put the full version on the market, not this locked down crap.

On the plus side, runs very well even with 4xMSAA.

18. Wom

Wom Well-Known Member

When you go for the buy option you are redirected to the Android Market. They are using Google's system for the actual payment and download transfer.

19. Vanquished

I created a thread about that earlier. :p There is also another game EA released, some mouse trap game or something. They released an authenticator for the Old Republic game as well.

20. Shocky

Shocky Android Expert

I know, I've done it before and when I reinstall the applications I have to go through the process again and it charged me again.

21. treb1797

22. Vanquished

One of the reviews I saw was for the EVO 3D. Go search of the APK on Google, side load it and you can get it to install on devices that "aren't supported."

I'm about 100mb into the download of the extra data.

23. treb1797

Tried again last night using the link from the OP and it only took about 20 minutes to completely load. However, inside the market it doesn't show up as one of My Apps. Anybody know why?

24. SupremeBeaver

SupremeBeaver Android Enthusiast

Impressions of the game so far. It does not look nearly as good as on the iPhone. Resolution is lowered from what i can tell, and it lags a bit on my Desire HD.

25. Vanquished

Graphics are amazing on the EVO 3D. It's by far the best racing game now. I love how the speedometer and the RPM dials move, bumpers and mirrors come off when you crash into things too. Only bad thing is they don't have Audi or Lamborghini! :rolleyes: