1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Real Racing 3 Micro Stutters on Samsung Note 3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kenneth70, Dec 16, 2013.

1. kenneth70

kenneth70 Newbie
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    Occupational Safety & Health Officer
    Malaysia
    Hi Guys, just a few enquiries that hopefully someone can help me with . Currently I own a Samsung Note 3 LTE Int . The phone is brilliant & everything its supposed to be . Only one problem though , gaming . Am still stock and not rooted . I have a few games such as NFS Most Wanted , Frontline Commando, D Day etc and the phone plays them with no problem whatsoever .The only game thats slightly off is Real Racing 3 . It micro stutters . I have installed the RR3 Graphics app and setting it to medium I loose the rear & side view mirrors , I dont mind this but it micro stutters . If I were to set it to High or Extra High it stutters even more .Anybody experiencing this? Really appreciate any info on. Thanks Guys your insights much appreciated .

Kenneth.

Advertisement

2. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 18, 2009
    Male
    Garmin Tech support
    Kansas
    I just downloaded the game, and had no problems what so ever. No lag or stuttering at all.

3. kenneth70

kenneth70 Newbie
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    Occupational Safety & Health Officer
    Malaysia
    Hi thanks for replying , are your rear and side view mirrors working when you race with in cabin mode ?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.