1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by happydundee, Dec 29, 2013.

1. happydundee

happydundee Newbie

Just installed this game to pass the time, and there appears to be a glitch where I have been given in game credits of $700 million and 540 million gold.

I installed it from the play store.
    Considering it cost

2. chef_adrian

chef_adrian Newbie

Same thing happened to me... Been playing for 2 weeks without issues

3. Ripkord65

Ripkord65 Newbie

You guys got lucky. I installed it and didn't get anything. But its still a good game.:)

4. dibblebill

dibblebill Android Expert

That's what happened on my HTC One when I tried to restore my cloud save. I'd, quite frankly, rather have my cloud save. The gold/money can be had other ways if necessary. My cars and trophies have to be re-earned.

5. balofogames

balofogames Lurker

same issue happened some time ago =/

6. jacekmi

jacekmi Lurker

I had exactly the same problem. But the game is graphically excellent.

7. batvette

batvette Well-Known Member

Well that's a glitch I'd like to have, however as others said you've still got some earning to do to get somewhere.
    While this is a great game I'm at the point where I've hit a wall on progress that I can't get past without forking over about $50 cash and that's just stupid money for an app.
    So while I went into this thinking hey this is pretty good for free I can see where a lot of the harsh reviews are coming from, sheer greed on the part of EA. They get you hooked then bam how much you got?

8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Maybe it was a special offer at the time, but now you got to pay. A one off deal to get you addicted and then want to buy more.

Freemium. :rolleyes:

9. happydundee

happydundee Newbie

Its impossible to spend it all, I have every car maxed out, and have everything unlocked and have not even used 15% of gold and $. So they will never get a penny from me. Must have been a bug.

10. JSanchez41

JSanchez41 Newbie

I have never has this glitch =[

But Real Racing 3 is cool and fun