1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tips Really awesome case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by buckeye galaxy, Aug 8, 2013.

1. buckeye galaxy

Hey, I just wanted to tell you guys about a very great case I got for my S3. I personally found the S3 to be way to "slippery" to safely use without a case, I new it was only a matter of time before it was broken. I checked out a lot of cases and they all had things I like and things I didn't, but I came across a case that I absolutely love, and my friends rave about it. It's called the Ballistic shell gel SG. I love this case and thought some of you might also. The case is like $45.00 at stores, but they are $17.00 brand new on e-bay w/free shipping.
    The case in very unobtrusive yet it gives you great drop protection, and you completely lose that "slippery" feeling. I am NOT trying to sell anything, I am just trying to recomend a product I really really like. I have a white phone and I got the white/black case, it is soooo awesome!!!

Samsung Galaxy Case For S III Shell Gel Series | goballisticcase.com

Advertisement

allDroidnow and funkylogik like this.
  2. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

This phone is slippery as heck. I have dropped it so many times. I would get a case, but I like my custom fit car mount too much. I don't like the universal mounts.