1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Really close to buying this phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Barth39, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Barth39

Barth39 Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Hanover Park, IL
    Hey guys.

So im really looking hard at this phone i love the style and andriod OS. I currenty have the Palm Pre and im ready to throw it through a wall, while the Web OS is fantastic, its a really poor manufactured phone. The reason why im posting about the hero is there is only one thing stopping me from getting it forsure. I help run a website called luckyvidz.com, its a site that allows you to stream full movies and tv shows to your phone. I was wondering if anyone could try to watch one of the sample movies on the site and tell me if it works. I need a phone that will work with it for sure before i buy the hero.
    thanks again guys!

Advertisement

2. toasty

toasty Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    I can access the site, but I'm not seeing anything I can view without registering.

3. Barth39

Barth39 Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Hanover Park, IL
    oh im sorry yea your going to have to regrester really quick, if it works ill hook you up with a premium account for a month. Just tell me your username when you make one

4. rolltrain

rolltrain Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2009
    I tried It and it said format not supported.

I am rooted with fresh 1.1 and gumbo kernel

Sorry ........

5. Barth39

Barth39 Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Hanover Park, IL
    oh thanks alot man, i really appreciate it if you have a itouch, or ps3 let me know your name and ill give your a premium for a month, it still works on those

6. rolltrain

rolltrain Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2009
    You really should check out the situation more though. Chances are you can get an app from thw markwt that will support the format. I have not bothered to get any media players from market yet. This phone will do almost anything.

7. ed1371

ed1371 Member

Jan 31, 2010
    yeah I see that site getting shut down in the near future... charging for access to pirated content? Internet lawyers dont mess around these days...

8. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
  9. toasty

toasty Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Hmmm -- kinda has a guerrilla spam feel to it. Gonna pass.

Tags: