• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help REALLY need some HELP!! how can i download Non-Market .jar Apps to G1 Phone from my pc

I went to Get APK & changed my jar into apk before loading them onto my phone...I use Awesome Drop to install my files from the computer to the phone because it is so simple to use the problem I am having is, after installing these files, it instructed me to get J2ME runner which i did, but when I try to open it says j2me stopped unexpectedly please try again, it also does this when I try to open some files using androzip...i am beginning to think it isn't the phone but rather me, the user that is the problem
but for your question, I thought maybe changing the file from jar to apk may work since different phones respond differently

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones