1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Really odd thing my phone did.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Milo Willamson, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Yesterday all that was just sitting by my comp, when out of the blue it went to bootlander screen, I did not touch anything of that could of triggered it either, but today seems working okay. I have not download anything Maybe a few months or so back...

Last thing I do remember was the wiregoggles app, but that is pretty much okay. It seems strange a lot of times, even when making phone calls the screen does go black yet again, I just wish there was a function on shutting that off ya know.

The icon gloosery just either does not work, or even spins in a circle, gives around a nanosecond before I can use it. the all apps draw I meant to type up. Hmmm... Any sugesstions?

Advertisement

MrJavi likes this.
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

maybe the buttons got stuck? i would just keep monitoring the situation.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

I'm not sure why you'd want the screen on while you're holding the phone to your ear. :thinking:
    How are you accessing the icon glossary? And what did you mean to "type up?"

As for the phone spontaneously rebooting, mine has done that once or twice. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes a habit. Probably just some clash of background operations that aren't likely to happen again.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  4. Milo Willamson

I meant the app Drawer, sometimes it does cause my app drawer to shut down, it takes a bit longer to make it appear.

MrJavi likes this.
  5. Milo Willamson

It still occurs, like when searching for an app, sometimes it goes to sleep without warning.
    A new thing is that when a majority of my running apps, usually my walking app, adding with my camera, and let us just say google photos.
    It just lingers in the background and kind of freezes over for a spell though. Even though got nothing running in the background either, it is odd though.

6. ocnbrze

have you tried a factory reset?

Milo Willamson likes this.
  7. Milo Willamson

About a month or two ago, but I will do it right now.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. Milo Willamson

Say are electric shocks normal when you touch the phone?

9. ocnbrze

no....you sure it came from the phone?

10. Milo Willamson

Say man, I did a factory reset, my mobile dats is off, full bars, but every app I have installed seem to work... ODD.. I must of forgot how to do a factory reset.

11. Milo Willamson

I did an idiot thing, I cleaned out the rubber protector surrounding th ephone, because said about the moto mods, instead of otterbox, it just needed a whipe down and seem pretty great.

Motorola Moto Z2 Force Forum

The Motorola Moto Z2 Force release date was August 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 2730mAh battery.

August 2017
Release Date
Reviews