1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Really pure battery in 2.08.1 DC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dkokkos, May 14, 2010.

1. dkokkos

dkokkos Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Student
    Riverside, CA
    Hello I finally decided to root and upgrade to 2.1 since sprint was takind their time... so I did and since then I have a battery issues (I already did the clear battery stats). For example I unplugged my phone today (after a fully charged and 3 1/2 hour later with minimum use I only checked my e-mails i am down to 75% I check with Advanced Task Killer Free and there are no extra apps running.... everybody has any idea?

Advertisement

2. redandblack1287

redandblack1287 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I have the same problem every time I install one of his ROMs. It usually takes about a week, but battery life will get really good one day out of nowhere and then its fine after that. I have no idea how or why, but it usually happens after I change my screen brightness and auto brightness gets turned off. The change in battery was never immediate though, so I'm not sure if they're directly related (but I'd be willing to bet they are). Anyway, try turning off auto brightness if you haven't already.

3. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Sr. Systems Administrator
    St. Louis
    Doesn't sound like the OP has a brand new Hero...

Supposedly you need to turn your phone off, fully charge your phone, wipe battery stats, fully drain your phone (until it shuts off) then full charge it once more.

4. dkokkos

dkokkos Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Student
    Riverside, CA
    like i mention above I've done that and its still the same.....

Tags: