1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips rearrange bookmarks?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by what29, Feb 26, 2011.

1. what29

what29 Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to rearrange bookmarks in either list or thumbnail view on stock browser. Tried dolphin but does not seem as smooth as stock, but I can't figure it out.

Advertisement

2. Mike S

Mike S Active Member

Jul 10, 2010
    I was just trying to figure this out last night. It would seem to be an obvious feature to include, but for some reason it isn't.

3. BoozeRob

BoozeRob Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Seattle
    Mine is syncing to the order I have in my chrome browser on my PC

4. CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Synch your bookmarks over to a PC, rearrange the order in Chrome, then sync the bookmarks back to the xoom.

I have 2 profiles for chrome synch, a mobile one for my evo and xoom, and another for my personal and work PC bookmarks. Do all the arranging on a regular PC and synch it back, then change the PC profile back if you have more than 1 set of bookmarks synched.

5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Twin Cities
    I cant figure out how to sync to Chrome. I see the option in the menu, I have my email address selected but its not working. I have Chrome at work, Chrome at home and neither of my bookmarks from both accounts have synced. Thoughts?

6. joeski27

joeski27 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Ok well I've synced from the Xoom to my desktop Chrome, rearranged the bookmarks, but now I can't get it to sync back to the Xoom again. Is there a way of manually pushing a sync? Nothing seems to work. :thinking: