1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Rearrange the All Programs Screen???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DjEzE, Feb 16, 2011.

1. DjEzE

DjEzE Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    is there a way to rearrange the all programs screen or create folders for games ans such?

Advertisement

2. RavenWulf

RavenWulf Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 15, 2010
    I know on the Desire HD ported (Pure Sense) ROM am I running my MT4G if you long press on any of the home screens one of the options is to have a folder on that home screen (just like how you change the wallpaper) anything you don't want on any of the home screens, just long press on the icon and dreg it to the trash can icon that will pop up at the bottom. to put any apps icon you want on the home screens, open the app drawer and log press on the icon you want to "shortcut", the home screen will come up just drop it where you want it. if you want it on one of the side screens just move the icon to which ever side you want to scroll to and hold for about a second and the screens will start to scroll, just drop it on the one you want it on.

3. DjEzE

DjEzE Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    im talking about the All Program page. now its alphabetical, but is there a way to just pick and chose a program?

4. Anges

Anges Member
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    Engineer
    I think you mean the Apps drawer, when you refer to the "All Programs page". I am new here too and I don't think that is possible

5. Texter

Texter Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 15, 2010
    Yeah, I wish you could create a folder to hide all the junk that you don't want to see. You could extend your screens to 7 and put just the apps you use on one of the pages. You can create folders there also.

6. ChodTheWacko

ChodTheWacko Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    I do this with ADWlauncher.
    I don't think there's anything you can do about the 'All programs' page, but I made an 'all apps' icon on my home page, which then opens up to a "foldered" all programs page.

- Frank