• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help reboot after ending calls

We have a two week old HTC Wildfire S. Our only problem is that after talking on a call when you hang up the phone does what I would call a partial reboot? This lasts for about 30 seconds and then the home screen reappears again. This seems to be a not normal thing. Hanging up the phone and then having to wait for the unit to do all it's reload thing to again be useful seems very strange to me. If there are any ideas on this I would appreciate them. I have an HTC Sensations XE and it does nothing like this but it is the ICS o/s and not the version on the Wildfire which I think is Gingerbread? Thanks for any advise.
Pastmac

We have a two week old HTC Wildfire S. Our only problem is that after talking on a call when you hang up the phone does what I would call a partial reboot? This lasts for about 30 seconds and then the home screen reappears again. This seems to be a not normal thing. Hanging up the phone and then having to wait for the unit to do all it's reload thing to again be useful seems very strange to me. If there are any ideas on this I would appreciate them. I have an HTC Sensations XE and it does nothing like this but it is the ICS o/s and not the version on the Wildfire which I think is Gingerbread? Thanks for any advise.
Pastmac
Hi,
I think there's something wrong with your device. If its a new and your warranty exists, then nothing to worry, Just report it and ask for a replacement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones