1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Reboot automatically after un-mount sd

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by riomaru, Jul 18, 2011.

1. riomaru

riomaru Member
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    For some strange reason my lg optimus will reboot by itself whenever I un-mount sd card..So that means whenever I connect it to the computer to transfer some files it will reboot. i'm guessing i moved a system app or something to the sd card which causes it to reboot...But i don't know what though

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    If you look at the sticky "List of Bloatware on the LG Optimus V" it gives you a list of what you can delete or move to the SD card or freeze with Titanium Backup,or quarantine with App Quarantine. The rest of the preinstalled apps are part of the system and should only be moved or deleted after first freezing them, or quarantining them, to see how it will affect you phone. I hope this will help you track down the offended app and put it back in it's place.EDIT: even if you don't want a custom ROM, If your rooted,a custom recovery like Xionia will allow you to get yourself out of just about any mess(all that I have seen of so far). You make a back up in recovery,and if you goof something up,go back to the recovery and restore things to before you monkeyed with them. I know (I'm not just a member,I'm a "Nuub" too)

Tags: