1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rebooted Once

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Optimus_User, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

I hope this phone won't have too many times rebooting, I just got the phone and wore down the battery, and as it charged, it rebooted. Sadly. Other than that one incidence, the phone has been spectacular. Do you think I should update the phone to "C?" Doing so will make it unrootable. For now, at least.

I'm very disappointed it rebooted that one time. Let's hope that's the last time.

2. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

The only time my phone has rebooted was while I was playing a game. I've come to the conclusion I was running out of ram, and it couldn't figure out what background apps to close. I would think the C update fixes that, but so could a custom ROM on B

3. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

Yeah, I had the same afterthought. The thing rebooted only when I was trying to turn down the volume for the ringer. Oddly enough, it displayed "Media Volume" instead of "Ringer Volume" when outside of any media (apps, music, etc..). I had just stopped playing Rhapsody/Fieldrunner HD -- I unplugged my headphones, had Fieldrunner, and Spirit HD running in the background. Among other applications. Maybe the RAM was just too heavy for it too sort through it all, and ka-plut. Reboot. :rolleyes:

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews