• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rebooting problems improved

Anybody had this problem with the experia T?. Theres tons on the internet if you do a search I had this occasionally it would switch off on average about every two days it was very annaoying and some people every hour coudnt live with that, anyway since I upgraded to the lastest software I have not had it switch off on me once yet and it must be at least a fortnight ago. Excellent just thought id share this with you.............

Anybody had this problem with the experia T?. Theres tons on the internet if you do a search I had this occasionally it would switch off on average about every two days it was very annaoying and some people every hour coudnt live with that, anyway since I upgraded to the lastest software I have not had it switch off on me once yet and it must be at least a fortnight ago. Excellent just thought id share this with you.............

Good info, Scoobychief.
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
Is there any other Solution for that, Plz Help me how to do it, Waiting for your Reply, Kindly Help me as soon as Possible, this is the Link which i followed step by step, After the 10th Step, My Mobile is not getting Switch on, But i connected it in charger, it was charging light has been indicating, but it is not getting switch on, I Hope you can understand my Problem and help me...????

Upvote 0
Instruction How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Based CM10.1 RC4 ROM On Sony Xperia T LT30p :

1. First, you must download CM10.1 RC4 ROM for Sony Xperia T and Google Apps (Filename: gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip).
  2. Now, connect your Xperia T to PC using USB cable and then mount your storage first.
  3. Once you manage access of your phone SD card content from your computer, copy downloaded zip files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any file.
  4. Once you finish file transfer procedure, disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
  5. Boot into recovery mode. To do so, first power on your device and when purple LED light is on, press Volume Up continuously until boot into Recovery mode [use volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select].
  6. As we mentioned earlier, it’s important to perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a Nandroid backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup process done.
  7. It’s time to perform some wiping task to eliminate clash between new ROM and previous ROM. To do so, first select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wiping process done. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping cache partition process completed, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping. When all done, it’s safe to move into next step.
  8. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the CM10.1 ROM zip file that you copied earlier in Step 3 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation on next screen and soon the ROM installation procedure start.
  9. Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 8 but choose gapps-jb-20130301-signed zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
  10. When all done, you should go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone. The phone will then boot into this new ROM, however you should note the first boot usually take time usually about 5 minutes.
Hi i have a great issue, i had Followed upto the 10th step which was mentioned above, after that i had switch on my mobile, but it is not getting switch on, how to switch on the device, how to fix this eror, any idea and Solution is there, Can u plz help me, it is very helpful for me, Plz i need your help, My Device name Sony Xperia T Model No - LT30P....!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones