1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Reboots, easy to reproduce.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keerf, Dec 25, 2011.

1. keerf

keerf Member

Hi All,

So I'm getting an odd issue with my gnex, and I wonder if this is something I should try to exchange over or pass it off as a bug.

After 36+ hours of uptime, if I unlock my phone, pull down the notification bar and click the settings icon, the phone reboots. Now I have to do it kind of fluid, and it only seems to happens after that specific amount of uptime.

Any thoughts or ideas? Should I try for a replacement? Or might this be a weird bug.

Thanks all! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

I would start checking the apps you have installed.

3. moondrius

moondrius Android Enthusiast

Mine does this too. Sometimes unlocking and quickly hitting the camera does it as well. I am going to go back to stock and see how it goes until Monday.

I just reset it back to 100% stock. I am only going to sign into my gmail account for contacts. If I get another reboot I will take it back and try one more. If I have problems with a second one I am just going to buy a Skyrocket and go to AT&T. I am not going to be stuck in another contract with Verizon on another device that I am going to have to get replaced over and over.

4. foo

foo Android Enthusiast

I found that light flow caused my reboot issues. Weird cause not many have this issue but solved my reboots once i removed it

5. DSG04lightning

DSG04lightning Well-Known Member

volume+ casused some reboot issues for me after uninstalling phone has been perfect

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews