• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reccomend a car mount for Droids with Otterbox/BodyGlove cases

Gripper Holder w/Adjustable Window Mount by: iGrip - iPodCarParts.com:

Xentris Wireless - Vehicle Windshield Mount for Mobile Devices - Black - 60-1941-01-BB

Both are pretty identical. The picture is wrong at Best Buy. They have the windshield mount and vent mount photos reversed.

I picked up the one at Best Buy for $20 cause I was headed out of town. I have the Seidio Innocase on my phone and refused to pay $50+s/h for a Seidio car mount. Surprised by the quality. Strong suction, stable hold, solid build. Speaker was blocked but I just flipped the holder and put the top of the the phone next to the support post so the speaker is not blocked. By leaving one of the support post closed, I still have access to the power button. And the power cord fits right up through the hole in the arm.

The only drawback (for some) on the second one is the lack of the magnet to put it in car mode, but I personally don't like that mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones