1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Received Defective Unit

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SAL8116, Nov 3, 2015.

1. SAL8116

SAL8116 Android Enthusiast

Got my phone delivered this evening and popped my sim in and was displaying the boot animation for 45 minutes. Never made it any further.

Not a good first impression Huawei. Waiting for a supervisor to call me in the AM to discuss next step.

Advertisement

2. halon

halon hakuna matata

Try holding in POWER and VOLUME DOWN at the same time. Then pick FACTORY RESET.

3. SAL8116

Done, and still nothing. Huawei is sending a replacement.

4. Androidcurious

Androidcurious Android Enthusiast

I know it's frustrating as HELL to receive a bad unit right out of the gate but try to be a little patient. If their response was to quickly send you a replacement, and that one works fine then you just got a great indication of their customer service. Might have been worth the price of frustration to know how they handle these things.

5. SAL8116

Well not as quickly as I thought. Apparently they won't ship out the replacement till they get the defective one back in there hands. So I am shipping out today the defect and it will get to them on Monday. Then Monday they'll turn around and ship me the new replacement.

What bothers me most, is the crappy communication from them and the inconsistency of it.

Nexus 6P Forum

The Nexus 6P release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 processor, and 3450mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: